Lung Cancer is a malignant tumor of the lungs. The abnormal cells of the tumor multiply without order or control, and destroy the healthy lung tissue around them.
Augusto P. Sarmiento Cancer Institute offers the following services:
(1) Lung Cancer Screening: low-dose computed tomography (CT) scan;
(2) Smoking Cessation and Relapse Assistance and Prevention Program (SCRAP)
(3) Comprehensive range of options for diagnosis using state of the art equipment: Bronchoscopy, Transthoracic Biopsy, Surgical Biopsy;
(4) Treatments: Surgery, Radiation Therapy, Chemotherapy, Molecular Targeted Therapy, Immunotherapy
(5) Multidisciplinary approach and coordinated care for patients diagnosed with lung cancer to patients and family